We use USPS for majority of orders however when you are receiving a shipment directly from our supplier other carriers such as FedEx or UPS may be used. If you have any issues or concerns with shipping, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At present we only ship to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States
- Unless otherwise specified we ship via USPS, UPS or FEDEX
- Products are combined where possible, although please note we cannot guarantee all products will ship from the same location.
PLEASE NOTE: We ship as soon as we can following receipt of your order.
Please allow up to 10 days following the close of a sale.
- Due to Covid-19 impacts some products may be delayed in shipping.
- We want you to be satisfied with the products your purchase from The Modern Quilting Company.
- In the case of a product defect or a mistake by us we will cover the return postage and replacement.
- If you make a mistake in ordering that can't be corrected before shipping then you will be responsible for the return postage.
- Products must be unused, and returned in the original packaging.
- All product defects and/or errors must be reported to us within 10 days of the shipping date.
- Please email us for a return authorization number before returning any products.
- You are welcome to cancel your on-line order BEFORE it is shipped.
- If you need to cancel please do so immediately, as we ship within a few days following receipt of your order payment.
- If you need to cancel, please email us immediately at email@example.com
- Include the date of your order, invoice number, product name(s) and total amount paid.
- Let us know how to contact you. i.e. telephone number, when is a good time
Send all inquires and questions to this email address
Note: phones are not constantly monitored, if no answer please email.